1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Read this if you use Soyo k333 ultra platinum mobo

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sro, Jan 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sro

sro Thread Starter

Hi all, Have had a bit of a struggle getting my mobo going on brand new build (using XP 2100+ CPU, 1 stick 256 crucial 266 DDR). Have got it going pretty well so far after much effort flashing, cable changes etc. I have just one simple question for those whose k333 is running great, and that is:

How many beeps do you get during the boot-up process? The book says you should get 3. I get one. If this is normal, and the book is wrong, fine I can live with that but my 30 day window to return it to the store is running out.

I have posted this question previouly but have not gotten any concrete answers, so I thought I'd go to other users. By the way I have one of the original dragon 266 mobos on another machine and I get 3 beeps like the book says and that machine works great.

Thanks Much!!!!

2. sro

sro Thread Starter

Please check first post on this thread i would greatly appreciate it!!! (Don't worry moderators, this is the last time I'll try)

Thanks

3. coolhand420

coolhand420

i just ordered the same mobo but the 400 i did alot of reading before i got it and it sounds like its a great buy specially for the $140 us. i got it for plus the extras it comes with how much did you pay for it anyway goodluck let me know how you made out or if ya have any tips on installation!

4. sro

sro Thread Starter

Had some initial problems but seems to be ok now. Good luck

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/113936

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice