1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reading a DVD-writable disc woes

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by cbrownsword, Nov 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbrownsword

cbrownsword Thread Starter

I have a Pioneer 105 DVD-ROM drive in my computer with which I am trying to view a movie which is on a writable DVD disc (NOT a DVD-RAM disc).

The problem is is that my drive seems to recognise the disc as an Audio disk (which it is not). However it does not play at all.

The disc shows that it has about 1.8Gig on it with one audio track, so would I be in some way be able to use some kind of software / change some setting to read it properly or at least copy it off as an ISO image?

Thanks,
    ChrisB.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!