1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Real life Monsters, Or True stories to scare your kids...

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by gotrootdude, Sep 30, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

DRACULA KILLER
    Sep 30 2003
    He butchered friend then drank his blood
    http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/c...89488_headline=-DRACULA-KILLER-name_page.html

By Gordon Mcilwraith

A VAMPIRE killer told police he drank his victim's blood and ``ate a bit of his head'', a court heard yesterday.

Allan Menzies said he turned cannibal after knifing Thomas McKendrick through the brain andbatteringhimwithahammer.

He added: ``I am going to get 20 to 25 years, but I have got his soul.

``I drank his blood and ate a bit of his head.

``There was blood everywhere and I buried him up the woods.'' Police found chilling handwritten notes in a book at Menzies' home. One read: ``I have chosen to become a vampire.''

Jurors listened in shock at the High Court in Edinburgh as police gave details of the killer's alleged confessions.

Menzies, 22, admits killing Thomas, 21, but denies murder. He claims he was not responsible for his actions at the time.

Prosecutors yesterday refused to accept his guilty plea to culpable homicide on grounds of diminished responsibility. They want him convicted as a murderer.

Police claim Menzies offered to plead guilty if he could go to the secure mental hospital at Carstairs instead of prison.

Thomas lived with his widowed mother and sister in Church Place, Fauldhouse, West Lothian. He kept ferrets, and loved to hunt rabbits in local woods.

He was killed at Menzies' home in Fauldhouse on Wednesday December 11 2002.

Prosecutors say Menzies hit Thomas repeatedly on the head with a baseball bat, hammer or similar instrument, and struck him time and again on the head, face and body with a knife or something similar.

Menzies is said to have confessed to pushing a Bowie knife through Thomas's throat and into his brain. He allegedlyadded that he put the body in a wheelie bin before taking it away to bury.

Officers searched Menzies' house, and Detective Constable Stephen McCormick told the court he examinedwhatwas found.

Among the haul was a book called Blood and Gold, part of the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice. It had handwritten notes by Menzies on several pages.

He had written: ``The blood is the life. I have drank the blood and it shall be mine. I have seen the horror.''

In other entries, he said: ``I have chosen myfatetobecomeavampire ... blood is much too precious to be wasted on humans.

``The Master will come for me and he has promised to make me immortal.''

DC McCormick, 34, said: ``Certainly the lines in the book seem very strange.''

Police said they found a video at Menzies' home called Queen of the Damned, which included scenes of blood-drinking and human sacrifice.

Acuttingfrom True Crimemagazine, with the headline ``Satanic Slaughter'', was discovered.

And detectives found a copy of the film Leon, about a hitman befriended by a child. Menzies told them his first name was Leon.

Thomas'sbodywasfoundon January 18 in woodland near Fauldhouse.

Constable Kenneth Gray, amember of the search team, told the court how he spotted aforearmandhand sticking out of a drainage ditch. Detective Constable Robert Lowe, 37, told how he drove Menzies from Livingston police station to a court appearance at Linlithgow on January 22.

He said that on the way, he asked Menzies: ``How do you think things will go today?''

The suspect allegedly replied: ``I'm going to get 20 to 25 for this, for doing him with a hammer and my Bowie knife. But I got his soul.''

DC Lowe said a colleague, a DC Marr, was in the back of the car, and cautioned Menzies that anything he said could be used against him.

But Menzies allegedly kept talking, and DC Lowe said he wrote down details of theconversation after they reached Linlithgow. He added: ``I noted he made reference to four stab wounds to the rear of McKendrick's neck, andthatheburiedtheweaponsfarfromthebody.''

DC Lowe claimed that after the court appearance, Menzies told him that ``he would plead guilty if he could get Carstairs''.

Cross-examined by defence counsel Donald MacLeod, DC Lowe agreed that he was ``horror-struck'' by the ``grotesque'' and ``matterof-fact'' wayinwhich Menziesspoke. Theaccused had talked softly and had not seemed upset.

Stuart Unwin, 21, of Fauldhouse, told the court Menziescame to staywithhim for afewdays afterThomas disappeared. He added: ``He said I would not see Thomas again.

``He said he had bumped him off. But he was laughing, and I took it he was joking.''

Asked if he had found Menzies weird, Mr Unwin said: ``I would not say weird twisted.

``He was in a very happy mood or a very angry mood, which could changefromminute to minute.''

Menzies denies murdering Thomas, and trying to defeat justice by covering up the crime.

Prosecutors claim he tried to remove bloodstains from his house, hid Thomas's clothing in woods, and disposed of a bin at a pond.

The trial continues.

2. clskrk

clskrk

Does this guy know Jeffery Dahmer?

3. ashes@work

[email protected]

First Name:
    Ashley
    Yah know Curt, I did a 10 page report on Jeffery....

4. clskrk

clskrk

That guy had some real issues to deal with. But I guess that isn't a concern anymore! (Sick Ba$tard :mad: )

5. gotrootdude

Dying Woman Wants To Be Buried Next To Husband She Killed
    http://www.nbc4.tv/news/2519545/det...ml=la_4pm&tmi=la_4pm_7319_06000109292003&ts=H

While out on bail for a year after killing Harry Spragin, his widow purchased the plot next to him at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Covina Hills, the stepdaughter said.

Vidilia Spragin was then convicted of setting her husband on fire and laughing as he burned in the garage of their San Bernardino home. He died nearly a month later and, during trial, Vidilia Spragin claimed she had been roughed up through the years by her husband.

"She loved him so much, she killed him," she said. "That's a strange kind of love."

6. gotrootdude

Condemned mass murderer Mamoru Takuma has boasted that he should have used gasoline in order to kill a greater number of people

http://mdn.mainichi.co.jp/news/20030930p2a00m0dm037001c.html

OSAKA -- Condemned mass murderer Mamoru Takuma has boasted that he should have used gasoline in order to kill a greater number of people, his lawyers revealed Tuesday.

The 39-year-old made the remark in an inflammatory letter delivered to his lawyers on Sept. 27, a day after he withdrew their appeal against his death sentence.

In the 10-page letter, Takuma made no direct mention of his berserk attack at an elementary school in Ikeda, Osaka Prefecture, in June 2001, in which he brutally murdered eight children and injured another 15.

Instead, he expressed his regret over the fact that he did not use gasoline to cause greater damage.

Referring to an incident in Nagoya earlier this month in which a man holing himself up in an office blew himself and a hostage up by igniting a large amount of gasoline, Takuma said, "See, it is possible to kill over 100 people.

"I'm disappointed because in hindsight, I should have used gasoline so I could have killed more than I did. I would have ended up being engulfed in flames but I don't care as I would have lost consciousness within a second," Takuma wrote. He also demanded the government hang him within six months "according to the law."

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168533

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice