Real Player 11 Download Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mikiebabe

I have a windows 7 64-bit computer. I am using real player 11 to download you tube videos. Until last week I had no problem downloading but when I used a restore point to take my computer back to an earlier date I have found I cannot download. The real player icon appears on the top right hand corner but when I click on it it says 'unable to download' and a few seconds later at the bottom of the screen it says, "Navigation cancelled from this website". I have tried various ideas I have come across e.g. going to security set up and performing a number of actions or disabling add-ons but to no avail. Can anyone help?:eek:

Welcome to TSG, Mikiebabe.

When you say download Youtube videos, are you mean "viewing" them or "watching" them? Or do you actually mean download as in save to your computer?

If you are having problems downloading them, then sorry, but we cannot assist you. See Youtube's terms of service.
Terms of Service

1. Your Acceptance

5. Your Use of Content on the Site
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of content on the YouTube Website.

A. The content on the YouTube Website, except all User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to YouTube, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. YouTube reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.

B. You may access User Submissions for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the YouTube Website. You shall not copy or download any User Submission unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the YouTube Website for that User Submission.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts