1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Real Player Error

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Logman, Jul 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Logman

Logman Thread Starter

Hi,

I was trying to watch a show on CBS' Innertube and everytime I try to load a show I get this stupid error before eventually it plays the 30 second commercials.

The error is this
    "Requested file not found. The link you have requested may be outdated or inaccurate."

then in a little box in the same error window it gives the following link
    "http://www.cbs.com/Common/images/video/disclaimer_nonUS.gif,video,60"

I've been getting this for every show I try to watch.

I've been looking around trying to see if anyone else is having the same troubles with Innertube as I am, but so far I haven't found anything. So it sounds like its me, not them that is at fault here.

So to sum, I try to load a full episode, I get that error popping up, I click OK, then quick 30 second commercials play... and I've waited through 4 or 5 of these commercials before getting the hint that nothing was going to be played.

appreciate any help I get,

Geoff

2. Logman

Logman Thread Starter

I've been having similar problems with Innertube and Real Player, will look back to see for possible solutions

3. Logman

Logman Thread Starter

a compaq presario laptop with windows xp

ive got real player v 10

4. Logman

Logman Thread Starter

for all the replies...apparently they were lost in translation

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/487223

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice