1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Real player not connecting

Discussion in 'Networking' started by bkbrian, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkbrian

bkbrian Thread Starter

For some reason all of sudden my real player is not connecting to anything on the net or is taking a real long time. I thought it might be that I had an old version. So I upgraded to real one and it is doing the same thing. I have a cable modem asked a friend to try the same sight as me and she had no problem using basicaly the same system as me. I ahve tried everything that I can think of. I think it has something to do with my computer not with Real Player. I have un installed and reinstalled it and get the same problem. If Play a video that is on my computer i have no problems. Any suggestions? Windows XP Could this have somthing do with my wireless network. I havent changes any thing and i am using the main computer?:(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165663

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice