1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Really old keyboard

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by omniflare, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omniflare

    omniflare Thread Starter

    May 13, 2004
    hey all. I was wondering if any of you guys had one of those old ghetto keyboards laying around your garage or something. the ones with the functionkeys on the left side of the keybaord, in 2 rows. The older ones iwthout the "insert, home, page up" and the arrorw keys in the middle between the enterkey and the # pad.
    anyone want to get rid of it? I'd gladly take it off your hands

  2. kiwiguy


    Aug 17, 2003
    You are referring to an 84 key PC/XT/AT keyboard with a DIN plug.

    They are (usually) incompatable with newer systems. Different electronics, but some had a switch to change to either system underneath.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269842

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice