really really bright LCD screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

freshaloe

hey everyone, I'm having a problem with my LCD screen.

When my laptop loads up and gets to the desktop, the brightness of the screen goes reaaallly high! It's almost as if the digital vibrance was shot up way high... I'm typing while the screen is like this btw.

Is there anyway I can fix this? I'm assuming it may be the temperature of the laptop but I'm not 100% certain.

Thanks for your concerns and the help , really appreciate it :)

It could be the brightness of the backlight...

Is there a function key on your laptop to adjust the backlight brightnes?

freshaloe

oh I have no idea...

there are keys to control the brightness but I don't think there are keys to control the blacklight. Is there another way to get to my blacklight controls?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online