Really, really weird problem....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mysterios

Hello guys i have some really weird problem with my laptop pc... i know most of peoples will not believe to this couse its really strange first time in my life i seen or heard about something like this....

So the problem is - PC freezes on some specific or loud sounds near to the pc... what the hell yea?
For example if somebody starts scream in the room like childs for example pc imediatly freezes... or when im having a cigarete next to the pc its freezes from lighters sound... every time when i lightening a lighter this clicking sound freezes a pc... i tried it obout 100 times so its definitely a reason why its freezes... im totaly shocked about this problem... anybody ever heard about it and there is some reasons or solutions for this?

P.S Sorry for my English it`s not very good...

With best regards...

I uploaded a video to show that this problem is real :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHO5851NY0A

Rache

Banned
Perhaps its a sensitive pc and needs some counselling.

It sounds like something's loose inside and the vibrations make it freeze.

mysterios

Thanks for your reply...

Hmm no i dont think that loose connections is the problem becouse i tested a lot of different sounds... louder or the same like from lighter... for example hands claping... it freezes only on some types of screams and every time on lighter sound.... this one is so strange that im getting sick of it already...

I think you should make a video of that......

And you say it freezes and how do you get out of the freeze?

mysterios

I think you should make a video of that......

And you say it freezes and how do you get out of the freeze?
Yeah im thinking about making video today as well...

Only way how to get out from it is with hard restart by keeping power on button pressed till pc turns off...
when its freezes nothing works... no mause or any key combinations... nothing

mysterios

What happens if you jiggle the PC
Nothing... thats why im sure that this is not a problem with loose connection... i can shake it, jiggle, even beat it and all working like a charm... only from this sounds its freezing... and i dont think even it`s some software prank... becouse it`s freezes from this sounds even on logon screen before loging in to the windows...

As a lot of people will be sceptical about what you say I would definitely make a video......

mysterios

As a lot of people will be sceptical about what you say I would definitely make a video......
yes i will in next fiew hours...

it would be alowed to post the video here if i will upload it for example in youtube?

You tell us what you have named the video then it would be the person choice to take a look.

OK watched the video and that is really weird......you can post the link to it in your next post as other people would be interested I would think.

Try this Start the PC in Safemode..start tapping F8 on startup and choose safemode and see if the lighter trick works in Safemode too

mysterios

OK watched the video and that is really weird......you can post the link to it in your next post as other people would be interested I would think.

Try this Start the PC in Safemode..start tapping F8 on startup and choose safemode and see if the lighter trick works in Safemode too
yes already tryed this when i was testing some different sounds... the same thing is in the safemode

So this didn't do this before and do you remember anything you downloaded or changed just before this happened?

mysterios

So this didn't do this before and do you remember anything you downloaded or changed just before this happened?
it`s started from the moment i installed windows vista i was having just clear windows installation and new skype version... only thing in beginning i never figured out that this is child screams and lighter fault... maybe some more sounds i not found yet...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online