1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Realtek Audio Drivers not working...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Superstrelok, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superstrelok

Superstrelok Thread Starter

Hi, Im back with yet another problem with my pc. Yesterday i reformatted my hard drive to Windows xp home again because it was veryvery cramped before but when i got on i couldent hear eny sound so i looked in controle pannel and realtek dident show up as it was suppose to. The next day i installed Realtek Drivers for it (WDM_A406) installed and restarted as it said.. Got back on No sound no realtek audio program.
    Please help me.

Geforce 9600 gt

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600)
    Sys manufacturer: Hp Pavilion 061
    Sys model: EP076AA-ABU m7350.uk
    Phoenix- AwardBIOS v6.00pg
    Processor Intel (r) Pentinum (R) D CPU 2.80GHZ (2 cpus)
    Memory 3070MB RAM
    Directx Ver: Directx 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

2. Superstrelok

Superstrelok Thread Starter

I Just got the drivers working and hit another problem... when i plugged my headphones in it dident detect them...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/839289

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice