1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

realtek high definition audio playback

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by chris909iela, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chris909iela

chris909iela Thread Starter

i have had my windows vista desktop for about a year now everything is working fine, then just out of the blue i have no sound, i checked my sound drivers, and its a sound card on the mother board its not removable, and i right clicked the white speaker icon on the right bottom side of the task bar, i went to playback, and it tells me not plugged in, it also has realtek digital output, that has a check mark on it, but on speakers it doesnt, it has a arrow pointing down, and says not plugged in, i tried plugging other devices in and it still sayd not plugged in, i went to device manager and right clicked system speaker, on device status it says (no drivers are installed for this device) then i also clicked on view and then show hidden devices and as i scrolled down, and i extended the (non-plug and play drivers) as i scrolled down i saw what looks like a piece of paper and a star or gear on it, its says int15 and has a yellow warning sing on it anyone what this means, if so please let me know, thanks!

2. Sponsor

3. chris909iela

4. chris909iela

it doesn't speakers, it use to to show this

[​IMG]

5. chris909iela

6. chris909iela

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/712291