Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

realtek high definition audio playback

5K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  chris909iela 
#1 ·
i have had my windows vista desktop for about a year now everything is working fine, then just out of the blue i have no sound, i checked my sound drivers, and its a sound card on the mother board its not removable, and i right clicked the white speaker icon on the right bottom side of the task bar, i went to playback, and it tells me not plugged in, it also has realtek digital output, that has a check mark on it, but on speakers it doesnt, it has a arrow pointing down, and says not plugged in, i tried plugging other devices in and it still sayd not plugged in, i went to device manager and right clicked system speaker, on device status it says (no drivers are installed for this device) then i also clicked on view and then show hidden devices and as i scrolled down, and i extended the (non-plug and play drivers) as i scrolled down i saw what looks like a piece of paper and a star or gear on it, its says int15 and has a yellow warning sing on it anyone what this means, if so please let me know, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.