Reattaching USB cable on ARGOMtech arg-kb-2055bk keyboard

jhatted

i dont know how my argom tech keyboard usb came outt and i dontt know how it was connected

Just find the socket that is flat and looks like your mouse's plug. Then plug it back in, you might have to flip the plug over and try again. It doesn't matter which usb socket you use, to a mouse, they are all the same.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Argom makes several models of their USB keyboards. Please tell us the exact model number of your keyboard.
https://www.argomtech.com/collections/keyboards-mice/keyboards

Does the end of the cable look like it broke off with individual loose wires coming out of the cable or is there some kind of connector on it? Can you provide photos of the end of the cable and also a close-up photo of where the cable is supposed to enter the keyboard?

jhatted

the cable look like it broke off with individual loose wires coming out of the cable
and can i get your gmail to send u the photos

jhatted

mine is [email address redacted]
message me and tell me hi so i know who im sending the photto tto

Last edited by a moderator:

cwwozniak

Chuck
I redacted your email address as this site is trolled by spambots that collect them. The site rules discourage exchanging help information outside of the site.

Do you see a button marked "Attach files" below the text entry box when you are creating a new post? It may be missing for new members until they reach a certain post count.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Twelve muliplied by two equals twenty-four.

Twelve divided by two is six.

I am 68, by the way.

jhatted

ok im in class at the moment i will get back to you aftter about half 2 my time in trinidad

cwwozniak

Chuck
the cable look like it broke off with individual loose wires coming out of the cable
Did anything happen that would cause a large amount of pulling force to be applied to the cable?

Do you have the tools, materials, and skill to solder wires to a printed circuit board? If not I suspect that you would not be able to reattach or replace the USB cable by yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online