Reattaching USB cable on ARGOMtech arg-kb-2055bk keyboard

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jhatted

yes i have the skill, my dad thought me and i also have the tools and why does your reply take long to reach me

cwwozniak

Chuck
why does your reply take long to reach me
I don't know why there would be any significant delay between when I post a reply and when you are able to read it. In most cases, new posts in a thread are available to be read within a few seconds. I do not personally use email or push notifications to be notified of new posts and have no idea of delay factors for them.

Without seeing any photos of the damage, I cannot predict how easy or difficult it may be to reattach the USB cable inside the keyboard's housing. It may be a matter of taking the keyboard apart, reinserting the cable through the cable opening in the housing unsoldering and removing the remnants of the wires from the printed circuit board, stripping and tinning the wires in the cable, and soldering them to the printed circuit board.

I have edited the subject line of this thread to make it easier to find by any member that may be familiar with the internal hardware in ARGOMtech arg-kb-2055bk keyboard and may be able to assist you better than me.

Last edited:

cwwozniak

Chuck
It may be a matter of taking the keyboard apart, reinserting the cable through the cable opening in the housing unsoldering and removing the remnants of the wires from the printed circuit board, stripping and tinning the wires in the cable, and soldering them to the printed circuit board.
OMG thanks it worked, good thing god made you lol
Say what? It was three minutes between my post and your reply. You must be The Flash if you can do all that I said and test the keyboard in that time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online