Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device and

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vorvor

hello ,
so i have this 2 weeks old acer predator pc that came with windows 8 on it. I didn't like windows 8 so i took the hard disk out and put it on my other pc to format it and to install windows 7. everything worked fine windows 7 was installed . I moved it back to the acer and now i have the boot problem . i tried to set it to boot form hard drive but i still have the same problem , i tried to put my other hard drive which is working, but still the same problem. i can see in the bios that there is a hard drive ( AHCI PORT 0 : WDC then the serial number ) anyone can help ???
and sorry for my bad English .

dai

you cannot install windows on one machine and then move the drive to another machine

it looks for the system it was installed on and then when it does not find it ,it stops dead

you need to install it in the machine you are going to use it on

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online