1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by majjestic, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majjestic

majjestic Thread Starter

So i am getting this error every time i try to boot up my PC, i use to be able to just go into my bios menu and boot it from there to bypass this error now when i try to do that i get stuck at the "Starting Windows" screen either freezing there or looping back to my ASRock menu. I am a pretty big noob when it comes to PC so was wondering if anyone could help me please?

2. replay

replay

there is a good chance the harddrive has taken a dive
    looks like u had plenty of "warnings"
    go into bios and set "harddrive" as 1st boot device
    if u get the same message....... replace harddrive
    also go inside of tower and make sure all cables on the drive are tight & snug

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1140568

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice