rebooting during cleanup scan

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

problems100

I'm posting this as a new thread (same title) in the hope of catching a helper's attention. The original post was made on 8th August and I tried "bumping" it twice in August, with no result. One new piece of information to add: I downloaded the latest version of Easy Cleaner and tried the Clean Registry Option. The result was similar to what I have already reported - the computer reboots after just two lines of the listing appearing in the initial scan, ie after less than a couple of seconds - similar to what it does with AVG scan, Microsoft Clean-up scan, etc.
Clearly, something is wrong, but what?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts