Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recaptcha not showing

543 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I got a Problem since i reset my Windows that i cant see any recaptcha for certain applications.
For example whenever i want to log into Nvidia Gefore Experience there is a message "failed to authenticate, please check your browser settings or turn off your VPN".
Or in any Game where there is such recaptcha for Anti- Afk reasons, it just doesnt show up at all.

What i did so far:
Download Java over and over
Tried different Browsers "Firefox, Opera, Edge" all with cookies allowed and settings according to the browser recommendations.
set new IP Address via console

Since im Based in China, the suspicious IP could be a reasoning why, on the other hand, i get that message with or without a running VPN.

I had no issues prior to my windows reset, the only thing i could come up with is that i miss maybe a software like Adobe Flash, or some Driver that i didnt install?
Is there any Software directly responsible to show that stuff?

See less See more
#2 ·
CAPTCHA doesn’t require any flash or Java. especially if you are using applications and not software. Adobe flash is not even supported.. for about 2 years now.

Not sure if your country is blocking the applications or the other countries is blocking china…

Try starting windows in a clean boot environment to see if there is something you have installed that is blocking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.