1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

receiving both sent and received email from the office on one email account

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by execassistant, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. execassistant

execassistant Thread Starter

Hello,

I work for an investment company and by law ALL emails sent and received, must be read and initialed by me daily. Currently I am having to get all the emails from each individual in the office. Thank goodness its a small office of 4 or this might take much longer than it currently does. Is there any way that I could set something up so that all emails incoming and outgoing, from all individuals in the office, could be sent to my account? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

2. campsb

campsb

You could have email rules set up on each account that auto forwards a copy of both incoming and outgoing to your account.

3. execassistant

execassistant Thread Starter

Thanks for the info! How exactly would I go about doing this?

4. campsb

campsb

If you're using MS Outlook, you can go to Tools>>Rules and Alerts to set up your rules. This will need to be done for each computer.

Also if you have webmail access, you may be able to set the rules at the mail server level and bypass your mail client (Outlook)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/526784

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice