1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Receiving LTMOH.EXE Application Error at startup

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by bkreadr, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkreadr

bkreadr Thread Starter

HELP!!
    Had a power outage and when I brought my laptop back on I am receiving the following error messages.
    1st error:
    LTMOH.EXE Application Error
    The Application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000006). Click on OK to terminate the application.
    After clicking ok, receive the 2nd error:
    TFNF5.exe Application Error
    The Application failed to initialize properly(0xc0000006). Click on OK to terminate the application.
    After clicking ok, receive 3rd error:
    TPSMAIN.EXE Application Error
    After clicking ok, 4th error:
    NDSTRAY.EXE Application Error
    After clicking ok, 5th error:
    CFSSERV.EXE Application Error
    After I click ok, I then receive the 1st error again, I click ok, receive 1st error again, I click ok, receive the 2nd error, click ok, receive the 3rd error again, click ok, receive the 4th error, click ok, receive the 5th error, click ok, receive the 1st error, click ok and then it takes me to my desktop. However after all that, my system is running slow. I am not sure what to do at this point. Any assistance would be most appreciated.
    Sorry forgot to add the following info:
    laptop: Toshiba Satellite
    Intel Celeron
    1.50GHZ
    240 RAM
    Windows XP service Pack 2

2. bkreadr

bkreadr Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756477

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice