1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Receiving Multiple same emails in Outlook 2003

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by LazaroJordan, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. LazaroJordan

LazaroJordan Thread Starter

I am receiving two, three, four and even five times the same emails again and again. I closed the account and opened it again and the problem persists.
    I checked on my server, Bellsouth.net and there you couldn't find the duplicates emails, so the problem resides in Outlook.
    I haven't found a solution for this problem in the database of Office and don't know what else to do.
    I have another email account in gmail and it happens the same problem: duplicate emails and no duplication on the server.
    Thanks
    Lazaro Jordan

2. kniftontf

kniftontf

Hey,

Having the same problem. I deleted the account and re-created. That fixed the problem for a month and now it came back. Looking for someone with the answer.

Tim

3. stevieb4um8

stevieb4um8

Help Having same problem. Trying to teach 75 y/o mother to use internet is challenge enough without this crap going on. Have about 70 messages trying to recreate themselves. Have deleted everything in outlook express and by the time I return to in box I have the same ones trying to get in again. When you reply, please take into consideration that you will be trying to explain to computer illiterate truckdriver.
    Thanks in advance,
    Stevieb

4. redoak

redoak Gone but never forgotten

"stevie--": Outlook and Outlook Express are rather complex. I recommend that you use the e-mail program provided by your ISP or one like Yahoo Mail. "GMail" seems to be popular with those with hi-speed access.

{redoak}

5. stevieb4um8

stevieb4um8

Thanks for your opinion Redoak. Will probably just set up a Yahoo account as you suggested.
    Regards,
    Stevieb (y)(y)(y)

6. redoak

redoak Gone but never forgotten

"s- -": You are very welcome.

{redoak}

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755805

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice