Receiving Multiple same emails in Outlook 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

LazaroJordan

I am receiving two, three, four and even five times the same emails again and again. I closed the account and opened it again and the problem persists.
I checked on my server, Bellsouth.net and there you couldn't find the duplicates emails, so the problem resides in Outlook.
I haven't found a solution for this problem in the database of Office and don't know what else to do.
I have another email account in gmail and it happens the same problem: duplicate emails and no duplication on the server.
Thanks
Lazaro Jordan

Hey,

Having the same problem. I deleted the account and re-created. That fixed the problem for a month and now it came back. Looking for someone with the answer.

Tim

Help Having same problem. Trying to teach 75 y/o mother to use internet is challenge enough without this crap going on. Have about 70 messages trying to recreate themselves. Have deleted everything in outlook express and by the time I return to in box I have the same ones trying to get in again. When you reply, please take into consideration that you will be trying to explain to computer illiterate truckdriver.
Thanks in advance,
Stevieb

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
"stevie--": Outlook and Outlook Express are rather complex. I recommend that you use the e-mail program provided by your ISP or one like Yahoo Mail. "GMail" seems to be popular with those with hi-speed access.

{redoak}

Thanks for your opinion Redoak. Will probably just set up a Yahoo account as you suggested.
Regards,
Stevieb (y)(y)(y)

redoak

Gone but never forgotten
"s- -": You are very welcome.

{redoak}

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online