Recent files not appearing when right click on icon

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pikespeakbob

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19041, Installed 20200610155006.000000-360
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4610M CPU @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, 1024 MB
Hard Drives: C: 475 GB (277 GB Free);
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 2255, ver KBC Version 03.10, s/n PENNNF4WV9LS33
System: Hewlett-Packard, ver HPQOEM - 1, s/n CND5522N9N
Antivirus: Norton Security, Enabled and Updated

All my icons in the task bar do not show when right clicked (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) I'm not sure if it started after the latest update (I doubt it) but I may have lost a setting when my computer crashed (restarted Ok with no apparent problems).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts