1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Recent Places in Windows Explorer

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Govindaraghavan, Sep 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Govindaraghavan

Govindaraghavan Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+, x64 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 2
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 2815 Mb
    Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (Microsoft Corporation WDDM 1.1), 256 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 37 GB (7 GB Free); D: 37 GB (5 GB Free); E: 18 GB (0 GB Free); F: 18 GB (16 GB Free); L: 465 GB (220 GB Free);
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M3A78-EM
    Antivirus: Kaspersky Internet Security, Enabled and Updated

The "Recent Places" link in Windows Explorer shows the list of recent folders I have visited (please see uploaded file ). In my PC, this list is lost when I shut down. But I have seen in some PCs that the list of folders is accumulated over successive logins. How to ensure that the list of folders is retained and shown when I login next time? Screenshot 2017-09-08 12.28.55.png

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!