Recent Program Access Denial

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cwilmot

Recently I've been denied access to some programs on this computer (Win XP Pro) which are readily accessible on my 2nd computer (Win. 98 SE). The only clue I have is a statement at the bottom of the screen (preceded by an S encapsulated in a red ring) which reads: JavaScript Currently Forbidden [<script>] [J+F+P:O]. However, in going to Tools, Options, Content, I find checks in front of both "Enable Java" and Enable JavaScript". Does anyone have suggestions?

I assume the files are on a remote web site.

Windows XP is tyring to protect your PC. If the site is a trusted site you could lower your secuity level settings by selecting Tools, Internet Options, and the Security tab.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online