Recently installed windows 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dantem

Hello do you guys help with bios issues? My computer doesn’t fully reboot unless I press a key on my keyboard, it could be any key but until I press something the screen is black.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Hello Dantem, and welcome to TSG.

Yes, we do assist with BIOS settings related problems. It might help someone here to help you if we knew more about your computer.
  • If the computer is an unmodified product from a major manufacturer, please tell us the name of the manufacturer and the full and exact model number of the computer. In the case of a Dell brand computer, also please tell us the service tag number that should be on a label attached to the outside of the computer.

• If the computer is a modified product from a major manufacturer, please tell us the information requested above and tell us what the modifications are, including the manufacturers and model numbers of any added or removed hardware.

• If the computer is custom-built, please provide a parts list of all the major components used in the build, including the names of the manufacturers and the model numbers.
Does the problem only occur during a reboot or does it also happen when the computer has been off for a while and you turn it on?

Exactly what shows on the screen as soon as you press the key?

Did your computer normally make a beep sound when you first turn it on or reboot? Do you still get the same sound since the problem started?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online