1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Recipe Organizer

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by crossing75, Sep 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. crossing75

crossing75 Thread Starter

Hi Everyone,
    I am looking for a software program that will allow me to type and also scan recipes into it. I have a gazillion recipes that really need some organization.
    I would eventually like to put them in their own folders, such as Cookies, Cakes, Pies...etc.
    I am running Windows XP..sure hope someone can help me!

Mare :confused:

2. kath100

kath100

3. brindle

brindle

Crossing you just reminded me that I have a few receipts also.A new thread in random might be a good idea so all of us can share what we have.

4. finwood

finwood

Go to www.freeware-guide.com

This has a list of the best 15 freeware sites. I bet you could find something that would work for you.

I found this with a quick search through one of the sites.

...ReciPC ReciPC is an easy-to-use recipe management program. With it you can enter your best recipes and classify them into various categories, such as...
    ...for a recipe you want to prepare based on the category of food, the preparation time, or even selected ingredients! gone* 140Kb RegiDeans Recipes a...
    ...and exchange recipes. It is friendly, easy to use, and comes with recipes loaded. A full featured editor is included so you can embellish your recipe

5. WhitPhil

WhitPhil Gone but never forgotten Trusted Advisor

Try TreePad

I use it for my recipes as well as any other disparate type of information that I want to categorize and maintain.

6. johnni

johnni

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/271599

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice