1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Recommend me a new Keyboard and mouse

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by zeo, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeo

zeo Thread Starter

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you could please offer me some advice on the next keyboard and mouse I should purchurse. (Past exp will be really helpful, esp from those that are gamers).

I moved away from being wired down along time ago, and cant even dare to think to go back to using a wired solution. So any recommendations will need to be wireless/cordless weither its bluetooth or just infared (I dont mind).

Secondly it need to have a good charger, dont mind if only for the mouse. But something that will continue charging even after the 6month mark. THis is the main prob that I have been having.

I've used quite a few keyboard/mouse over the years, some like the Microsoft one was really buggy and unresponsive (aswell as costing me atleast £10 a month on batteries alone). I soon moved up to Logitec. Quality and response wise its in a different league to M/S. But the main prob I am having is my batteries are always running out really quickly, and after 6 months the charger station doesnt work to well. I constantly have to wiggle the mouse on the station to get the charge light to show up, then maybe 10mins later its moved out of place and has to be wiggled again... :(

I've read soo many reviews on the net, and nearly all have concerns in regards to the charger to working so well.

Please any advice will be much appreciated. For the gamers - What keyboard and mice have you been using? Good exp? Bad?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/647253

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice