1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Recommend me some PSP-games:)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Bellator, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bellator

Bellator Thread Starter

Hi:)

I'm buying a PSP in a couple of days, and the only game I'm planning on buying right now is Tekken DR, since I've already played it, and found it to be awesome! (big fan of arcades and fighting games, must have played hundreds of hours of Street Fighter II on the old Super Nintendo;))

So, I need recommendations for other PSP-games. What are your favorite games?
    Some of my favorite genres on consoles are (but not limited to): Fighting/Beat-em-up's, Racing Simulation and RPG's (Not especially fond of turn based strategic rpg, but I'm considering FF Tactics: War of the Lions, supposed to be a great game)

Ready...Set...Go!

2. Sponsor

3. YaB

YaB

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (comes out in February though)
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus
    Lumines II

There are more games, I just can't think right now, lol.

4. Bellator

Bellator Thread Starter

Yes, I'm definitely getting FF Tactics, looks great. I was also wondering about the Metal Gear Solid or Syphon Filter games, but I'm not sure, playing sneak/shooters on a console seems weird to me. I played Halo and Splinter Cell on my xbox, and Metal Gear Solid on Playstation, but these type of games are always way better to play with mouse/keyboard. And, Although miles apart from the PSP, I had a bad experience on GBA with James Bond: Night Fire. Good lord, what a game...

5. Killazys

Killazys

Either Crisis Core or Tactics.
    Get Wipeout Pure, Burnout Dominator/Revenge, and Disgaea.
    Try Shin Budokai as well, it's pretty good.

6. 2-MAS

2-MAS

Xmen 2 - Rise Of Apocalypse
    Syphon Filter - Dark Mirror
    Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops

Should keep anyone busy for a while :)

Final Fantasy tactics is turn based in the traditional sense. I have not Seen Crisis core yet, but I think it will be more fun (for me...)

7. YaB

YaB

Yeah, the controls are kinda iffy, but Metal Gear is friggin awesome. You would get used to it in no time. As for FF Tactics, its a good story line. I haven't played it on the PSP but I did play the game on the original Playstation. Ahhh, memories...

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/664954