1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Recommend please

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by davidlb, Jul 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidlb

davidlb Thread Starter

After using bundled nero package with moderate success I uninstalled all of it when my computer became very sluggish.After doing this my computer came back up to par.
    All I want is a straight forward music library that I can download from with out all the documentation and that is compatible to the lightning lll.I've heard of musicmatch,jukebox 8.0, etc.I am new to all of this and just want "one program" that I can use without all of the incompatibility issues that arise. I tried some programs while nero was installed and had these problems.I just want a good music archive program that I can use even if I have to pay for. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanx
    Dave

2. Rockn

Rockn

Nero isn't an archiving program, it's just a burner application. I have no idea what a lightning III is or what it pertains to in this situation. MusicMatch is used for cateloging and playing your MP3 music library and does a pretty good job of it. There are other applications like WinAmp and many..many others. As far as downloading, are you referring to the file sharing services like Kazaa and the now defunct Napster?

3. davidlb

davidlb Thread Starter

As we speak I am using the Winmx. Lightlll is a model name for cendyne cdrw,sorry about that. Yes I know that nero is just a organizer,ripper etc.I guess I was confused about all this.I don't have any files of any kind right now. I thought their might be a program out there that would have a free archive or file sharing program as well as a burner as well.

Thanx for your input
    Dave

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/86355

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice