Recommendation on phone answer software??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coov8

I used to subscribe to eVoice to answer my phone line when I was online. They only charged something like $3 per month for the service. However, they went out of business.

My local telco offers this service but charges $10+ per month.

Does anyone use a similar service/program so that you don't miss calls? How much is it per month and are you generally happy with how it works?

Thanks for your recommendations!
Michelle

Hi coov8,i use Callwave,never had any problems with it until i installed Zone Alarm.Am still trying to figure out how to run both of them.With ZA turned off it works,with it turned on people get a busy signal.Tried everything ZA suggested and Callwave dosnt have the ans.So if you dont have ZA it works good and cost about 3.00 a month.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online