1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Recommendations on good point and click adventure games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by bigk, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bigk

bigk Thread Starter

Hey every one,

Do you have any recommendations on point and click adventure games? Old and new games are fine, it doesn't matter to me!

Bigk

2. Mosquito555

Mosquito555

If you don't mind playing older games then search for "The Longest Journey"...Great story, challenging but not extremely difficult. TLG originally came for win 98 and when I tried it on xp it wouldn't load. But I'm sure there's an xp compatible version out as well.

Check out "Still Life" if you like detective stories and mystery. Great game...

I've also enjoyed playing Runaway: A Road Adventure and it's sequel, Runaway: Dream of the Turtle. Those two were designed with a more comical approach and cartoon like grapphics.

You can of course check out the "Myst" series of games, note however that they are really tough to complete.

Black Mirror and Syberia 1&2 are good games if you are just starting playing this genre. They are quite easy but fun too.

The most recent adventure I've played was Overclocked: A History of Violence. Good enough game.

I'll post back with more titles if you're interested. :)

Cheers!

3. DerekC

DerekC

Besides the already mentioned, Black Mirror. The 2 others that I last played were, Barrow Hill, and The Experiment.

If you are intrested in free online ones, Mystery of Time and Space kept me interested for a few hours. www.albartus.com/motas

4. Mosquito555

Mosquito555

DerekC if you liked Black Mirror you may want to try other games by "The Adventure Company"...

Nibiru was a nice 3rd person point and click adventure, it reminded me a lot of Black Mirror. You can also try their newest game, Reprobates (I think it's marketed as "Next Life" in the US).

Cheers!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/815534

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice