Recommended Gaming System

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wazza81

Just wanted some advice on what PC system would be best for new games and falls under the $1200 Mark?

Tanis

Shane
Your best option is to build yourself or use a custom building site. I would stay clear of 'big brand' PCs like HP, Dell etc as they often use proprietary parts and will be limited in capability and upgradability.

A custom building will allow to you tweak the build to get the best out of the budget available.

crjdriver

You are probably going to have to increase your budget somewhat. As much as I dislike pre-built "gaming" systems, that is your best option at this point in time [unless you want to spend a LOT of money for a video card]
I am not a fan of cyberpower or ibuypower however the skytech systems are decent.
You are going to have to increase the budget to approx $1800~2000 unless you want to go with one of the cheap series from the two mentioned above.
Again, it is not a good time for doing a build unless you want a basic type system with onchip video. Sort of like trying to get a good deal on a used car/truck; just not going to happen at this time.

crjdriver

FWIW I am still using a rx580 from 2yr ago simply because replacing it would cost a LOT of money and for the games I play, the 580 is fine.
My bench/test system is using an even older rx470 :eek::eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online