Recommended PDA?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bruxy

Hey everybody!

*Hi Doctor Nick*

Hmm.

Anyway, I need some advice from people in the know. I'm after a PDA but haven't got a clue which one to buy and I'm looking for recommendations. I quite like the look of the IPaq with that fingerprint recognition stuff on it (a friend's got one and it's pretty damn clever), but I don't know how it matches up to the others on the market.

Whatever I get needs to have Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS - after that I want the best memory/processor/functionality I can have within reason. I reckon I can stretch my price limit to about £400 (Sterling) since it's my birthday and it'll be a joint effort for getting the cash together.

Series, models, brands... I'd like to hear your experiences with any, and some pros and cons for my potential final purchase.

Cheers guys.

JB

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online