Record or Not

Deke40

During these Covid times my wife worked 100 (750-1000 piece] jigsaw puzzles in 367 days.

Screenshot_20210518-195412_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

valis

obviously she has patience; she's married to you!......lol.

I remember my dad buying my mom a blizzard jigsaw puzzle, like 99.8 percent just totally white. She disappeared for a week or so and hammered it out, took a photo, then took the damn thing out to burn it. Dad never bought her another one.

Well done to the wife and yes, I'm calling that a record.

Deke40

obviously she has patience; she's married to you!......lol.

I remember my dad buying my mom a blizzard jigsaw puzzle, like 99.8 percent just totally white. She disappeared for a week or so and hammered it out, took a photo, then took the damn thing out to burn it. Dad never bought her another one.

Well done to the wife and yes, I'm calling that a record.
The Xmas ones with all the snow and the ones with lots of grass or brown earth and tons of blue sky are really difficult.

valis

Patience is not one of my virtues...had an NFL helmet jigsaw back in the 70's but that was easy. That blizzard one...no thanks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online