1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

recording streaming audio

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by larrycleve, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larrycleve

larrycleve Thread Starter

I've been trying to record music from music match jukebox. It sounds great from the speakers, but after recording and playback there's pops and clicks. I use dsl and goldwave for the recording. I use ctr-alt-del to turn everything off except systray and explorer. This is with win me. There still seems to be noise after using the pop and click remover in goldwave. Is there any way to make a clean recording? Thanks, Larry.

2. dtugg

dtugg

I think you need to check you bit rate on the music match. It should be around 128 or higher.....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!