Recover deleted mail, Entourage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

penthicilea

Hi
I told my boss to delete the 7 megs of sent mail in her folder on our webmail interface as we keep going over our limit.
She missunderstood and deleted all the sent items on her computer(about 4000) and then dilligently emptied her trash.
Is there a way to recover these mails?
She has a mac powerbook with Tiger and is using Entourage.

Please help

humbly...

Unless they're also stored on your mail server or backed up somewhere I doubt it.

penthicilea

I've run data recovery programs before, both on a pc with Outlook, and an imac.
There must be something out there

If you have Norton Disk Doctor on the computer, there's an app that's part of it called "Unerase". That will retrieve what hasn't been overwritten, since she did it. If Norton isn't on there, I don't know what to tell you..............
Good luck!

A service store may have a way, but may be kinda expensive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online