Recovery Discs creation?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JamesJD125

i attempted to create some recovery discs, i started using DVD-R. and i don't have anymore. the description says insert a DVD.
i insert a DVD-RW, and before i've tried it has worked. but failed to verify. but this time it says the Disc is not blank. but it is.
i want to start the process again because it starts from the second disc of three, and i want to start using DVD-RW.
any ideas?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon Dual-Core QL-65, x64 Family 17 Model 3 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2814 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 141757 MB, Free - 19668 MB; D: Total - 10865 MB, Free - 1847 MB;
Motherboard: Wistron, 303C, 08.60,
Antivirus: AntiVir Desktop, Updated and Enabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online