Recycle Bin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

safetyguy407

I have a friend that is running windows 98, and he had a problem with his computer in that he could not empty the recycle bin, so I deleted windows and reinstalled them but the recycle bin still wont empty. What can we do?

Here's a link MSKB about not being able to empty the recycle bin.I'm using WIN98,I've just checked my hard drive settings and the removeable check box is unchecked,hope it helps you.

safetyguy407

Thanks Alfie the information that you gave to me about the recycle bin proved extremely helpful, once I had done what you suggested the problem was corrected. Thanks Again Alfie.......................safetyguy407

Hi safetyguy407,

Thanks for posting back,to let us know that the "MSKB link"solved your friends problem he was having with the "Recycle Bin".

Alfie,

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online