Red tint on Laptop screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Maewyn69

Just yesterday my laptop started getting a red tint on the laptop screen while I was playing plants vs. zombies. I turned off my computer and restarted it and the windows loading screen was red, than any white screen was a blue color. After about 10 minutes the problem went away and came back later. What is the likely problem and can I fix it, or should I just get a new computer?

managed

Allan
Try connecting an external Monitor to the laptop to see if it's display shows the same problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts