Red x's all at bottom of my file icons

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kuklinski

]How do I get rid of the red xs that is on the bottom left of my file icons? Also, my computer only saves to my one drive which is full and does not sync to my phone anymore. Also, need a full overhaul of my computer as I have not done any maintenance on it ever and I bought it in December. Is there still a warranty on the device do you think?? I don't really know what I'm doing. Can someone please help me become more tech savvy, please? I'm using a windows 10 operating system btw..Furthermore, i looked in my event viewer and there were over 32 000 security event logs. what does that mean and how do i fix my computer and get it up to tip-top shape once again? Screenshot (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Couriant

James
I am guessing the red x are on files that are backed up with Google Drive? If so, then you need to take care of your storage in Google Drive.

As to the security thing, check the logs and see what it's showing. It may be audits of when you logged in

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online