1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

RedHat nvidia drivers

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by jason33, Jan 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason33

jason33 Thread Starter

Can someone please help me....i have redhat 8 how does one install the nvidia drivers to make them work????i have a geforce 2 mx 400...I have done this with other linux distro's and it worked great...But redhat is giving me a run for my money...Detail help would be great???Thank you jason:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

2. cheeschen

cheeschen

Hello, I'm new to linux and I am having the same problem. I have the same video card as you. What driver should I be downloading? I tried a couple and they screw up my system.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115541

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice