Reference movies in Premiere Pro 1.5???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jademunky

Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody knew if sequences can be exported as (QuickTime, NLE) reference movies from Premiere Pro 1.5?

I have been able to export these in earlier versions but cant find out how to do this in 1.5 for the life of me!

P Pro does export to Discreets Cleaner for converting the video file/s by providing a reference movie, but this dosent seem to be able to be extracted by itself!!

Anyone able to help before i loose anymore hair over this???

:D Jademunky :D

Reference movies? Never heard that term before and I am in the business. Tell me, just what a "reference movie" is. Pro should allow you to convert avi's to many different formats ----if thats what you mean.

jademunky

:confused: Im looking to literally make a reference to a movie in a given sequence rather than exporting the whole time line as an AVI etc... the resulting file uses the project as a reference point to the video (Along the same lines as streaming Quicktime movies as NOT Self contained in the Adobe Media Encoder in 1.5) This has been a possibility in earlier versions yet since the introduction of the Adobe Media Encoder in 1.5 i cant find a way of doing this! :confused:

Hope this makes sense?

Jademunky

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online