1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reformatted my old Packard Bell

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Michael Vawter, Jan 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Vawter

Michael Vawter Thread Starter

I wanted to get rid of all the BS files on an upgraded 75 Mhz Legend Packard Bell, so reformatting to the original Windows 3.1 was the answer, I thought.
    The problem is that I have two hard drives and it neither will get to " F1 key setup" while the ribbon is plugged into the primary pin connection on the motherboard. While plugging into the secondary allows setup to appear all drive will not auto configure.
    Now I am lost on what to do besides trash the thing, but the kids can still use it for word processing and e-mail. I would appreciate advise:confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!