1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Reformatting Panasonic CF-19 Toughbook

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by TaraK, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaraK

TaraK Thread Starter

Hey!

I have a Panasonic Toughbook CF-19
    My friend thought he would do me a favor and put Windows 7 Ultimate 2009 on it.
    I constantly get error messages and at the bottom of my desktop screen, "Windows 7 / Build 7600 / This copy of Windows is not genuine".
    I have a feeling this version of Windows is too much for my CF to handle, anyways.
    Problem being I'm not too sure on how he did it, or how to reformat it myself. So,
    How would I go about wiping this computer, and then find a way to use the sticker on the bottom of the tablet which says "Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition Panasonic" Product Key xxxxxx...
    Maybe an easy way out is to buy a product key and downgrade?..
    Hmm..

Any help would be great. I have a research paper due, and instead of buying a new laptop- I decided to fix this one.. Hah, hope that wasn't a bad idea!

Speak kindly in your tech lingo, please. I will do my utter best to keep up. :eek:

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Use the techguy utility to give us the specifications. From what I've been able to garner from Google and using the search Toughbook CF-19 , it should be able to support Windows 7 and should have had it as default, not the tablet version.
    We need more details that the utility will reveal.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1111797

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice