Refresh a page by PHP programming

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GreenFlow

I am using Vbulletin and having a problem while login. As pages are cached so when any user enter username and password the page looks like as it was before (because of caching). After refreshing the page, then we know that we have logged in.

Please tell me the solution if you have, i have searching the solution for this for last couple of days.

Thanks in advance,

your solution would be to ad a line of code to the php that process the data and just add
header("Location: page.php");
at the end of the script that checks the login and password

replacing page.php with the file you want

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online