reg files problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nelsonite

Hello All,

My PC was showing strange errors when I started it after a power failure. CHKDISK ran and located and fixed many files. However I was getting many errors such as ATL.dll missing, mozilla firefox crashed and wont reopen again. Google toolbar notifier error saying it is missing. I cant access Network connections even though Internet is working albeit at a snail's pace. I searched on the forum and found a dll forum which talked about the same error msg i was getting. I downloaded rootrepeal and ran the scan which turned out to be clean. However these error messages continue. I am not getting reading on some windows where there are no words like the properties page on My computer. All I see is name of my computer and a number. I cant even see the different tabs which normally I see under it. However i can click on these blank things. Currently running MCAFEE scan and if nothing found , read in some threads that a HIjackthis scan might be useful as well.

PLz someone help me. I have an exam in 2 days and have to study online but the PC as slow as it is wont let me work properly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online