Regarding Inspect Element Function

Rushell

I'm an Engineering Student. I am interested in inspect elements function of a webpage. I want to know if I use this inspect elements function on a server other than GOOGLE (like private servers in universities) will the owner be able to know that I have used INSPECT ELEMENT function?

No, probably not. But, if you are worried about it, bring up the webpage, disconnect from the internet, then right-click the page and select Inspect.

colinsp

Colin
Yes you can use it on any website and no the website owner will not know that you have used it. I use it all the time when I am looking to see how a particular element is coded. There are no issues with using this functionality in your browser on any site. Don't forget you also have 'view source' as well. Inspect element is very useful for debugging / changing the CSS on your own website too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online