registery answer please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jthenerd

I installed adobe cs2 about 30 days ago and havent go to test it yet due to the fact i got called out of country. I tried to reinstall it after uninstall and the time says only 1 day left. What can i do? Is there a registry program that can help? Pleas help if anyone can. Im not trying to steal anything. I will buy the software if i can try it for a few days first

Even if your request is exactly as you say, for anyone here to provide a solution means they are in breach of a Category 4 offense of the site Rules though.

The fact that you were not able to use it for the first 30 days is a matter between you and Adobe, its still a breach of these rules to provide the "hacking" advice you seek, as I see it. Others may disagree.

kiwiguy said:
Even if your request is exactly as you say, for anyone here to provide a solution means they are in breach of a Category 4 offense of the site Rules though.

The fact that you were not able to use it for the first 30 days is a matter between you and Adobe, its still a breach of these rules to provide the "hacking" advice you seek, as I see it. Others may disagree.
That is the letter of the law and we can't help you.

You should have waited to install when you knew you had time to evaluate it. You might contact Adobe and make your case with them. You might find them very helpful.

jthenerd

Talked to adobe. They were very nice. They told me that they understand and they explained how to fix this problem. Im extremely sorry about asking such a question, I should of known. Thanks anyways.

No problem. You can ask, if you understand why we can't answer.

Closing this so no one is tempted to post things they shouldn't.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online