Registry Cleaners

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gwrfargo

Please tell me of a good basic registry cleaner that you would recommend. Thanks in
advance for any and all suggestions. Happy New Year to all!!
Gary
I am using windows XP.

RegSeeker is a good free one but after running it, only delete the items shown in green fonts.

The red ones must be read very carefully before deleting them.

EasyCleaner by ToniArts is also a good free one.

A good commercial one can be found in SystemSuite by VCOM.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
It's real easy to clean your system to death if you don't know what you're doing. Unless you have a specific issue, I think the safest course of action is to leave the registry a little dirty. :)

JohnWill said:
It's real easy to clean your system to death if you don't know what you're doing. Unless you have a specific issue, I think the safest course of action is to leave the registry a little dirty. :)
Wise words . . . . . ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online