1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Registry log.reg won't download in audio troubleshooter

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sindy1200, Jun 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sindy1200

sindy1200 Thread Starter

Hi
    I am having thios problem with audio manager in windows 7
    Registry log.reg- cannot import, some keys are open by the sysyem or other processes. Help needed as I need the audio for a class TODAY. Thank You in advance for any help.

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Can you explain a little more exactly what it is you are doing or trying to do and with what?

3. sindy1200

sindy1200 Thread Starter

Yes sir,
    I have no audio and no device is detected.The troubleshooter detection details show windows audio and audio endbulilder must running and at least one is not. I have checked and both are started. I also get a download notification for Registry log.reg and when I try and download and run it from the prompt I get cannot import some keys are open by the system or other processes. Here is the Hijack this log:\

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1055766