1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

regsvr32

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by jay1900, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jay1900

jay1900 Thread Starter

help! i was asking for help with something and my boyfriend was on my comp, i'd had a reply and he said he would see to it, he pasted this into run *regsvr32 -u C:\windows\system32\jscript.dll* but that was only an example given by the person who was helping, now i find my search box has changed so i cant search for anything, and i cant do a system restore as the box comes up blank, there are a few probs like this and i dont know how to undo what has been done. can anyone help plz. thank-you.

2. steamwiz

steamwiz

You've unregistered the jscript.dll

type it in again - but this time leave out the -u

Hopefully that will re-register it and all will be well

steam

3. jay1900

jay1900 Thread Starter

steamwiz ur a star! it worked thanx a lot.

4. steamwiz

steamwiz

jay1900

You're welcome :)

steam

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170432

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice